Updated: April 12, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THIS AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY. WE MAY REVISE THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES.
THIS AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
Your use of, and participation in, certain services may be subject to additional terms (“supplemental terms”) and such supplemental terms will either be listed in this agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use the supplemental service. The supplemental terms shall be governed by the terms of this agreement. If this agreement is inconsistent with the supplemental terms, the supplemental terms shall control with respect to such service.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME. When changes are made, we will provide notice by making a new copy of the agreement available on the website. We will also update the “updated” date at the top of the agreement. If you have registered to use the services, we will also send an email to you at the last email address you provided to us pursuant to the agreement, unless you have opted to not receive emails from us. Any changes to the agreement will be effective immediately for new users of the website or services, and will be effective thirty (30) days after posting notice of such changes on the website for existing users. If you do not agree to any change(s) after notice of such change(s), you shall stop using the website and/or the services. Otherwise, your continued use of the website and/or services constitutes your acceptance of such change(s). PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE WEBSITE TO VIEW THE CURRENT AGREEMENT.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may change any of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within your account or by sending an e-mail to us at the e-mail address set forth above. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Our Site contains electronic images known as web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our Site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our website is used.
Targeted Advertising (also known as online behavioral advertising) uses information collected on an individual’s web browsing behavior such as the pages they have visited or the searches they have made. Third parties collect this information by placing or accessing cookies in your browser when you visit this, or other, websites. If you would like to learn more about the third party advertisers that may be aware of the fact that you visit this website, and to understand your choices about having such advertisers’ cookies turned off, please visit www.networkadvertising.org.
- GoogleGoogle AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our store is hosted on Shopify, Inc. Shopify provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases, and the general Shopify application. Shopify stores your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When you complete a purchase on our Site, Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more information about Shopify’s platform and data collection and use practices, you may want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement found on its website.
If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Note about children
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to us and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NoMoLotus, LLC. is not an entity that is covered by HIPAA. The HIPAA privacy rules apply to health plans, health care clearinghouses, to any health care provider who transmits health information in electronic form in connection with transactions for which the Secretary of HHS has adopted standards under HIPAA (the “covered entities”) and their service providers (“business associates”). This means that the information that you provide to us is not protected by the HIPAA privacy rules and regulations.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
VISITORS’ GDPR RIGHTS
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
We grant you a limited license to access and use the Site for your personal use, and to copy, distribute and transmit the content of this Site only to the extent that such copying, distribution and transmission is automatically done through your browser software incidentally to using the Site for your personal use.
The sale or linking of our products on or to any third party e-commerce Site, marketplace or mobile application without our specific written consent is expressly prohibited.
Further, (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services, (b) you shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other intellectual property (including images, text, page layout or form); (c) you shall not use any metatags or other “hidden text” using our name or trademarks; (d) you shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law; (e) you shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, data mining tools or the like) to “scrape” or download data from any web pages contained in the Site (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials); (f) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (g) you shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Site. Any future release, update or other addition to the Site shall be subject to this Agreement. We, our suppliers and service providers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the Site or Services terminates the licenses granted by us pursuant to this Agreement.
To create an account and/or make purchases through the Site, you will be asked to submit certain information, which may include your name and/or a username, email address, and password. Each time you use your password or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with this Agreement and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site.
YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING YOUR PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE.
You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of your password and identification. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site’s security.
At the time of your first order, we will request shipping and payment information. You agree that we may update your payment information with information your bank or credit card issuer may supply, or other information available to us.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
We accept the following bank or credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For your convenience, we will save your bank or credit card information.
You may be charged local tax, if applicable. If your payment method is declined, we will attempt to process your charge until the transaction is approved. If we are unable to complete the transaction, we may contact you directly to update your account information.
We are not responsible for any fees or charges that your bank or credit card issuer may apply.
The risk of loss and title for items purchased by you passes to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier. If you would like to receive a refund for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com. Refunds will be issued by us in our sole discretion.
WE DO NOT PROMISE, COVENANT, REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE SITE WILL OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR OR TANGIBLE RESULT OR GOAL THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, UNLESS SPECIFICALLY SET FORTH OTHERWISE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTICE REGARDING MEDICAL ADVICE.
THIS SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL OR OTHER LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. THE SITE MATERIALS, SUCH AS TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, AND INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATIONS, INTERACTIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE COMPANY PROPERTIES, ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, RESULTING FROM: (1) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR SERVICES; (2) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (4) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; OR (5) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, COPYRIGHT, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT A CLAIM. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID THE COMPANY ANY AMOUNTS IN THE SUBSCRIPTION PERIOD DURING WHICH YOU FIRST ASSERT ANY SUCH CLAIM, COMPANY’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
The technology underlying the Site and the entire contents of the Site including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilation or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of NoMoLotus, LLC. and protected by copyright and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. The collective work includes works that are licensed to NoMoLotus, LLC. © 2017. NoMoLotus, LLC. All rights reserved.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of NoMoLotus, LLC. on the Site, including the Chickpea Pro mark, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NoMoLotus, LLC. or their respective owners.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NoMoLotus, LLC., its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement, or any activity related to use of the Site (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your Internet account, or your ability or inability to use the Site and Services, including any products purchased thereon.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND SITES
This Site may link to other websites operated by third parties. We have no control over these linked sites, each of which have separate privacy and data collection practices independent of NoMoLotus, LLC.’s. We are not responsible for and do not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any third party site, any website accessed from a third party site or any changes or updates to such sites. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a third party site and agree that we are not responsible for any loss or damage you may incur from dealing with such a third party site. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable third party site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such third party site.
You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to us through its suggestion, feedback, wiki, forum or similar pages (“Feedback”) is at your own risk and that we have no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to us a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the Site and Services.
Your use of the Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Arizona, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions.
This Agreement, and your rights and obligations hereunder, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated or otherwise transferred by you without our prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void.
We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or shortages or delays of transportation or shipping facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials.
Please read the following arbitration agreement in this Section (“Arbitration Agreement”) carefully. It requires you to arbitrate disputes with us and limits the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, to any products sold or distributed through the Site, or to any aspect of your relationship with us, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you or we may seek equitable relief in court for infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights (such as trademarks, trade dress, domain names, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents). This Arbitration Agreement shall apply, without limitation, to all claims that arose or were asserted before the Effective Date of this Agreement or any prior version of this Agreement. No demand for arbitration may be made after the date when the institution of legal or equitable proceedings based on such claim or dispute would be barred by the applicable statute of limitation. IF YOU AGREE TO ARBITRATION WITH NOMOLOTUS, LLC., YOU ARE AGREEING IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN OR SEEK TO RECOVER MONETARY OR OTHER RELIEF IN ANY LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST US ALLEGING CLASS, COLLECTIVE, AND/OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIMS ON YOUR BEHALF. INSTEAD, BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION, YOU MAY BRING YOUR CLAIMS AGAINST US IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROCEEDING. IF SUCCESSFUL ON SUCH CLAIMS, YOU COULD BE AWARDED MONEY OR OTHER RELIEF BY AN ARBITRATOR. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED THAT YOU MAY CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY IN DECIDING WHETHER TO ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT.
- Arbitration Rules and Forum. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Consumer Arbitration Rules in effect at the time the arbitration is filed unless any portion of those rules is inconsistent with any specific terms of this arbitration provision or this Agreement, in which case the terms of this arbitration provision and this Agreement will govern. The AAA’s rules may be obtained at www.adr.org, or by calling the AAA at 800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be before a single arbitrator. This agreement to arbitrate involves interstate commerce and is made pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. sections 1-16 (the “FAA”).
- Commencing Arbitration. To commence an arbitration, you must file a copy of your written arbitration demand with the AAA (either online at www.adr.org or by mail addressed to AAA, Case Filing Services, 1101 Laurel Oak Road, Suite 100, Voorhees, NJ 08043). If the arbitrator finds that you cannot afford to pay the filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees (excluding attorney fees) and cannot obtain a waiver, we will pay them for you. In addition, we will reimburse all such filing, administrative, hearing and/or other fees (excluding attorney’s fees) for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, we will not seek our attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the country where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Authority of Arbitrator. The arbitrator, and not any federal, state or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute related to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement including, but not limited to any claim that all or any part of this Arbitration Agreement is void or voidable. The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and us. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator will have no authority to award punitive or other damages not measured by the prevailing party’s actual damages. The arbitrator shall not award consequential damages in any arbitration initiated under this section. Any award in an arbitration initiated under this clause shall be limited to monetary damages and shall include no injunction or direction to any party other than the direction to pay a monetary amount. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and us.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. YOU AND NOMOLOTUS, LLC. HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY. You and we are instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified in 1 above. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, ONLY INDIVIDUAL RELIEF IS AVAILABLE, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER. In the event that this subparagraph is deemed invalid or unenforceable neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration and instead claims and disputes shall be resolved in the Federal or state courts of Arizona.
- 30-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the provisions of this Arbitration Agreement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 30 days after first becoming subject to this Agreement. Your notice must include your name and address, your username (if any), the email address you used to set up your account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of this Arbitration Agreement. If you opt out of this Arbitration Agreement, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Arbitration Agreement has no effect on any other arbitration agreements that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
- Modification. Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future material change to this Arbitration Agreement, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to us.