By using the Chickpea Pro website, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect personal information from our website users in order to provide a more efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. Chickpea Pro may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information such as name, email, mailing address, and phone number;
- Billing Information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, and password;
- Preferences such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
As is true of most websites, our system automatically gathers information about a user’s computer, such as an IP address, time and date of visit, browser type and version, the specific pages visited on our site, the time spent on those pages, referring/exit pages, operating system, and other statistics. This information may be logged for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes.
We use this information to provide the services to you, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We will share our users’ personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business operations, such as charging or shipping an order, providing customer service, or assisting us in analyzing how our services are used. These companies are authorized to use personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. We will never sell users’ personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request; or
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
In addition, we may use third-party services that collect, monitor, and analyze this type of information in order to increase our productivity and efficiency. These third-party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.