What are some other health benefits of Chickpea Pro?
Chickpea protein is packed with nutrients that offer many health advantages. A great source of vitamins, minerals, and fiber, it can offer benefits such as improving digestion, supporting heart health, building bone structure, and reducing inflammation and the risk of some diseases. With a low glycemic index, chickpea protein won’t spike blood sugar and can lower the risk of diabetes.
Chickpea Pro is a good source of these important nutrients:
- Magnesium (supports bone health; can relieve PMS symptoms)
- Manganese (fights free radicals that cause wrinkles; can strengthen hair and promote growth)
- Zinc (supports bone and eye health)
- Iron (prevents anemia and fatigue)
- Vitamin A (improves skin and eye health)
- Beta-carotene (promotes eye health)
- Calcium (critical for bone health)
- Vitamin K (improves calcium absorption)
- Folate (vital for a healthy pregnancy)